shortcuts for defining block-local private names, plays nicely with @foo syntax

Axel Rauschmayer axel at rauschma.de
Tue Jan 24 11:06:58 PST 2012

Reiterating my support for the reformed object model (ROM): I love how the ROM will finally end the clashes between application data (array elements, entries in objects-as-maps) and program definition (methods, non-method properties). It’s a nice clean-up, with a clear migration strategy.

@() could take the place of [] for property access, if we allow string operands.

--
Dr. Axel Rauschmayer
axel at rauschma.de