Internationalization summary 1/19 (TC39 meeting)

Nebojša Ćirić cira at google.com
Mon Jan 23 14:19:05 PST 2012

He is unfortunately using term "internationalization" for "localization".
This library only lets you handle resource loading - i.e. translated
messages.

Our library deals with proper formatting and sorting (and possibly many
more in the future). The actual sorting (collation) is the hard part where
no native JavaScript implementation exists and with a good reason - data
size and algorithm complexity would be hard to overcome.

I don't feel we are rushing anything, it's been 1.5 yrs since we started,
but this is my first standard so I may be too optimistic :).

23. јануар 2012. 13.26, Brendan Eich <brendan at mozilla.com> је написао/ла:

--
Nebojša Ćirić