Internationalization summary 1/19 (TC39 meeting)

Brendan Eich brendan at mozilla.com
Mon Jan 23 13:26:24 PST 2012

Just saw this tweeted:

http://slexaxton.github.com/Jed/

Wondered if anyone has any reactions. We have a Globalization API
rushing to standardization while libraries to do some of what it does
exist on github.com. It seems to me we ought to look at the latter while
finalizing the former -- if not actually interact with developers using
the latter more.

/be