Questions on Map and Set based on SpiderMonkey implementation

Sam Tobin-Hochstadt samth at ccs.neu.edu
Mon Jan 23 07:01:04 PST 2012

On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 9:23 AM, Rick Waldron <waldron.rick at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 8:53 AM, Sam Tobin-Hochstadt <samth at ccs.neu.edu>
> wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 5:19 AM, Andreas Rossberg <rossberg at google.com>
>> wrote:

>> > FWIW, V8 behaves the same. It's not in the spec yet, but it's the
>> > behaviour you would interpolate.
>>
>> As was mentioned in another thread, we agreed at the F2F that we
>> should be writing tests for test262 for features like Maps and Sets
>> that are implemented, even before they're described in the spec.
>> Unfortunately, I think only companies that have executed the
>> contribution agreement for test262 can contribute, but this seems like
>> a good place to start.  :)
>

> Where can I find the information about the contribution agreement for
> test262?

I believe you or your employer (depending on your employment situation
and contract) would need to be a member of Ecma first, which can be
quite expensive: http://www.ecma-international.org/memento/members.htm
Ecma has discussed making it easier to contribute, but this hasn't
happened yet.
--
sam th
samth at ccs.neu.edu