Globalisation feedback

Norbert Lindenberg ecmascript at norbertlindenberg.com
Thu Jan 19 09:43:19 PST 2012

But time zones other than UTC and the "host environment's current time zone" are not supported. This limitation exists in version 1 of the API spec because one implementation currently doesn't support other time zones. We hope that in the next version this limitation can be removed and all IANA time zone names be supported.

The specification references Unicode Technical Standard 35 - that's not a version number, but the number of the document within the set of Unicode Technical Reports:
http://www.unicode.org/reports/

Norbert