Unblocking sleep semantics

Jussi Kalliokoski jussi.kalliokoski at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 13:04:58 PST 2012

Okay, now that I've been re-reading how generators work and about task.js,
it has made me realize my error. Yes, you're right, what I've made is
actually deep continuations, and that's not really what I had in mind.

Thanks everyone, I'll try to think of a better way to do this (or to find
out if it already exists :] ).

Cheers,
Jussi