Blocks: minimal or multiple kinds?

Brendan Eich brendan at mozilla.com
Thu Jan 12 11:26:12 PST 2012

 > I wasn't talking about unifying code and data blocks (here).

Ok, I must have misread. I thought you wrote "All of: - code block -
module block* - lambda block** could be use cases of one type of block".
I don't see how that is possible given what I wrote in reply.

Both syntax (|| is required for a block-lambda empty parameter list) and
semantically (delayed evaluationg until invocation; completion reform
also), block-lambdas and blocks are not "one type of block".