Harmony modules feedback

James Burke jrburke at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 22:40:54 PST 2012

I did a blog post on AMD that also talks about harmony modules. In the
"ECMAScript" section I talk about some of the questions I have about
with harmony modules:

http://tagneto.blogspot.com/2012/01/simplicity-and-javascript-modules.html

It is a fairly long post, not all of it applies to ECMAScript, but
some of it ties into my comments on ECMAScript, so I think it is best
to leave it in the blog post vs. reproducing here. Also, I do not
expect answers to my questions right away, just throwing out things
that would be nice to have answered as part of the final design.

James