Improving Function.prototype.bind

Andrea Giammarchi andrea.giammarchi at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 03:56:10 PST 2012

indeed ... inline functions are problem number 2, anonymous or not, unless
the removeEventListener is not performed inside the function itself so that
at least the function name could be reused while if anonymous and "use
strict" is in place there's no way to know which function is it.

However, two inline functions cannot possibly be the same object so, as
problem itself, I would not even consider to solve this.

br