Boolean shortcuts

Herby Vojčík herby at mailbox.sk
Wed Jan 4 23:29:31 PST 2012

Hello,

sorry that I did not get it from the beginning.
You are right.
I am really concerned about use of boolean shortcuts in the context of
object initializer.
But François's examples scared me.
Especially the impossibility of `{ !window }.callFunc();` kind of
statements.
But in such case, early error should tell me I am in the wrong way and
people are accepting that this kind of construct need parentheses to
disambiguate (especially for the ({}).foo case).

So I would make the proposal alive again, but the thread got cluttered. :-/

Thanks again for showing me not to panic,

Herby