New full Unicode for ES6 idea

Allen Wirfs-Brock allen at wirfs-brock.com
Tue Feb 21 10:28:40 PST 2012

A quick scan of http://code.google.com/p/v8/issues/detail?id=761 suggests that there may be more variability among current browsers than we thought.  I haven't tried my original test case in Chrome of IE9 but the discussion in this bug report suggests that their behavior may currently be different from FF.