set.add and set.delete return values

Andrea Giammarchi andrea.giammarchi at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 23:58:29 PST 2012

there is a typo in the Set delete definition, return
private(this).delete(key) should be return private(this).map.delete(key);

AFAIK add does behave indeed like that and it's in my shim indeed, add
returns true if added, false otherwise.

I would change that code into

add(key) { const map = private(this).map; return !(map.has(key) &&
map.set(key, true)); }

br