Native Assertion module?

David Herman dherman at mozilla.com
Mon Feb 13 22:53:59 PST 2012

On Feb 13, 2012, at 6:43 PM, Dean Landolt wrote:

> On a related note: has anyone given any thought to what shims should do about emulating @std modules? Or is there a programmatic loader API that's easy enough to shim in? That would make this kind of cowpath-paving far more fruitful.

There's definitely a programmatic loader API, but we're hacking on the wiki these days. More to come this week.

> Another related note: isn't it about time the spec say something about console? :)

Could be, although we can't really mandate how console.log produces output. But we could at least say "here's the API, and it can produce output in some host-environment-specific way."

Dave