i18n (Intl/Globalization) tests

Nebojša Ćirić cira at google.com
Fri Feb 10 14:28:03 PST 2012

I wrote couple of tests for test262/intl402 suite and they are in my local
Mercurial copy. I still don't have commit access to the main repository so
I can't upload them. But before we start the process:

1. Should somebody independent (non-Microsoft, non-Google, non-Amazon)
write tests following the spec only?
2. I expect large amount of conflicts and files being named in slightly off
way between Microsoft and Google. We could avoid file naming clash by
producing initial structure in Mercurial that covers all
chapters/sub-chapters, like test262/intl402/ch8.4/ch-8.4.2.js.
3. What header/licence should be on top? I see only Microsoft and Sputnik
(being obsolete) licences in test262 files.

--
Nebojša Ćirić