Dynamically changing of loader global

Brandon Benvie brandon at brandonbenvie.com
Tue Dec 25 14:01:04 PST 2012

I updated my Loader implementation to allow dynamically modifying the
options since it seems like a potentially good idea worth investigating,
and also seems like it might be indicated as the desired functionality
based on global and baseURL being specified as getters. In order to make
this work requires storing a reference to the parent as well in order to
keep the spirit of deferring to the parent when the loader's options don't
specify a global. You can see this in action here
https://github.com/Benvie/continuum/blob/gh-pages/engine/builtins/%40system.js#L63
.

For good measure I made this work with most of the options, not just loader
and baseURL (the three callbacks).

Unfortunately github has been failing to build the gh-pages for a few days
now so until I can diagnose the reason for it randomly deciding to fail
these changes aren't reflected in the live debugger demo hosted at github.