Dynamically changing of loader global

Brandon Benvie brandon at brandonbenvie.com
Tue Dec 25 01:16:01 PST 2012

Oh I see more clearly now what you mean. The proposal leaves room for
options.global to be dynamically changed and have that reflected in
modules, since it's specified as an accessor. My presumption would be that
if that were allowed, it wouldn't actually change the global object for
modules that loader has already loaded, since they would have already
created a Global Environment Record using the global at the time of
initialization. But it would allow for newly loaded modules to reference a
different global.