Dynamically changing of loader global

David Bruant bruant.d at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 14:46:10 PST 2012

Le 24/12/2012 23:37, Brandon Benvie a écrit :
> To clarify: are you asking if an arbitrary object is a valid global
> object when using a custom loader? If not, then I have a lot of code
> to rewrite.
What I'm asking is:
"is the global in the loader the initial or the dynamic value of the
"global" option?"
If dynamic value, my snippet will log "37".
If initial value, my snippet will throw a ReferenceError originating
from the eval-ed script (because there is no "a" global in the initial
global)

I assume any object can be used as a global in a loader. I see no
restriction in the proposal.

David