Changing [[Prototype]]

David Bruant bruant.d at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 02:58:47 PST 2012

With the problem at hand and the solution currently being proposed
(nodes changing of [[Prototype]] on adoptNode), it will remain possible
to observe objects changing of [[Prototype]] after a "delete
Object.prototype.__proto__". I don't know to what extends it's a good or
a bad thing, but I thought it's worth mentionning.

David