@@iterator in arguments object

Wes Garland wes at page.ca
Sun Dec 23 11:26:21 PST 2012

Arguments object is used here to fill the rest void, but also as an
argument to apply (after converting into a real array) when writing wrapper
functions; eg monkey patches, userspace profiling, etc.

Is there an ES6 way to use apply on rest params? If not, arguments must
live on.

Sent from my iPhone