@@iterator in arguments object

Brandon Benvie brandon at brandonbenvie.com
Sun Dec 23 09:28:33 PST 2012

 You're right, defaults would take care of those few places reducing the
need to reference the arguments object entirely. I think there may be one
or two exceptions, like when there's no default value but an explicit
`undefined` is coerced to "undefined" but a lack of the argument becomes an
empty string. I guessable default value of the empty string may cover this
but I have a nagging feeling there's some exception in one of the builtin
methods that defies all attempts that don't rely on arguments.length, but I
can't figure out what that method might be.