@@iterator in arguments object

Brandon Benvie brandon at brandonbenvie.com
Sat Dec 22 14:57:33 PST 2012

It's good this will be added (no reason not to) but I'll note that is much
less of a requirement to even use the arguments object at all, especially
iteration use cases that are pretty much filled by rest. In fact (almost?)
the only place I've actually referenced the arguments object is to count
the number of arguments to differentiate between deliberate undefined and a
missing argument (and only for that use in order to match the behavior of
how js engines treat the arguments to some string built-ins).