Function identity of non-configurable accessors

Tom Van Cutsem tomvc.be at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 11:19:12 PST 2012

Given that there are plenty of cases where the configurable:true "contract"
is violated (i.e. non-deletable configurable properties), and that it is
still possible to fix the 3 violations of the configurable:false contract,
I think I'm swayed to simply go for configurable:true getters/setters that
refuse to be updated.

Also, with proxies, it becomes easy for user-defined abstractions to
violate the configurable:true contract as well. So there's little point in
pretending that configurable:true implies any universal invariants.

Cheers,
Tom