Function identity of non-configurable accessors

Brandon Benvie brandon at brandonbenvie.com
Thu Dec 20 09:58:49 PST 2012

My intuition, I now realize just assumption, was that most/all invariant
guarantees were one way. That is: { configurable: true } specifically does
not guarantee anything (although I guess that's a kind of guarantee).
Either way, it is intuitive for me that something that is configurable says
nothing about whether it's deletable except that it might be. The
guarantees come in when configurable is false. There's no conflict if this
policy rings true.