Reflection of global bindings

Brandon Benvie brandon at brandonbenvie.com
Sat Dec 15 09:30:20 PST 2012

The need to do what was proposed is the same though. Configurability can be
arm twisted into submission for things like document and location via
accessors, and the WindowProxy can refuse to accept non-configurable
properties defined using Object.defineProperty, but that leaves
non-configurable bindings created during Top Level Declaration
Instantiation that need to be dealt with.