lexical 'super' in arrow functions?

Brandon Benvie brandon at brandonbenvie.com
Mon Dec 10 18:28:34 PST 2012

It's a learning experience for me. I'm not formally trained, but I learn
quickly when I realize there's a thing to learn.

I've built a thing thing that is now in need of a.) refinement, b.)
optimization, and c.) usable interfaces built on it. I have intentions to
build more than already exists, but what exists at least gives an
indication of the direction. http://benvie.github.com/continuum/