(Map|Set|WeakMap)#set() returns `this` ?

Brendan Eich brendan at mozilla.org
Thu Dec 6 14:01:35 PST 2012

Andrea Giammarchi wrote:
> Anyway, I would like to know what other TC39 members think, cause they
> all agreed already

You've heard from Mark and me (also Jason Orendorff of Mozilla, who is
de-facto champion of some ES6 proposals) in this thread, along with
Rick. You won't get a definitive resolution on es-discuss from TC39,
however.

Allen may have a thought on how to proceed, but I think this discussion
is still valuable so long as we don't rehash or butt heads too much.