(Map|Set|WeakMap)#set() returns `this` ?

Andrea Giammarchi andrea.giammarchi at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 12:55:22 PST 2012

I never said they made a decision without valid considerations, I am saying
I haven't seen any informal survey **here**, the place where theoretically
we discuss ECMAScript and its present and future.

I want believe it makes sense to keep discussing here, as it has always
been, and I don't want to be informed after about decisions made somewhere
else ... even if ultra valid, a quick note/survey here cannot hurt but
inform subscribers, I hope you agree.