lexical 'super' in arrow functions?

Allen Wirfs-Brock allen at wirfs-brock.com
Tue Dec 4 09:56:58 PST 2012

There is a long history of people publishing annotated versions of language standards that add informative materials.  The Ecma copyright even explicitly allows for this.

I think I've said before that there is an opportunity here for somebody to run with this idea for ECMAScript. You don't even need to have TC39 involved.  (But there probably are T39 members, like Rick,  who may want to contribute or even take the lead.)

Allen