lexical 'super' in arrow functions?

Rick Waldron waldron.rick at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 08:26:09 PST 2012

On Tuesday, December 4, 2012 at 8:34 AM, Sam Tobin-Hochstadt wrote:

> Language specification is a difficult task, especially when handling a complex language, legacy spec style, and wide variety of audience background, not to mention a committee with lots of feedback and opinions.  We are very lucky that Allen does the job he does.
> That also means we shouldn't make it harder, or ask the spec to bear burdens it doesn't need to handle.  JavaScript is blessed with numerous excellent books describing how to use the language and what various features are for, including Dave's new book. That's the place to go for description and explanation, not the spec.
> Sam

Agreed. Community members that care enough to know about and stay up to date with ES6 progress could work together with TC39 to create something similar to http://dmitrysoshnikov.com/ecmascript/es5-chapter-0-introduction/

Anyone interested in working on something like this should contact me at this email address

Rick