On dropping @names

Mark S. Miller erights at google.com
Mon Dec 3 18:33:11 PST 2012

Ah. Gotcha. Yes, that's a good point. But even though such changes are
costly and less needed by ES7, I expect ES7 will nevertheless have
some further syntax enhancements that don't work on ES6. The main
example is the minimality of min-max classes, These really really need
to be made more usable in ES7.

--
    Cheers,
    --MarkM