Experimental implementation of Object.observe & JS Utilitylibrary now available

François REMY fremycompany_pub at yahoo.fr
Sun Aug 26 06:14:35 PDT 2012

Here’s my take on the binding thing:
http://fremycompany.com/BG/2012/ECMAScript-Binding-Manager-951/

Key features:
- Do not require to have a reference on an object to bind to it (binding is implicit and managed by the browser).
- Accessors, function calls and inner dependencies are managed automatically.
- Since the browser manage most the binding wiring, it can makes tons of optimizations.
- It’s trivial to use for developers.

Have a look ;-)