global object in strict mode

Aymeric Vitte vitteaymeric at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 15:51:18 PDT 2012

We don't know what name has 'global' (ie var global=this, var
window=this, etc)

This is what I tried to figure out here among others :
https://gist.github.com/2995641 ("automatic" global.global=global,
window.window=window), maybe impossible, unlikely, or whatever

I don't know well about this CSP proposal but it seems strange to me
everytime something states that 'eval' is forbidden or stuff like this,
a 'wrap' or equivalent would be better