Experimental implementation of Object.observe & JS Utility library now available

Brandon Benvie brandon at brandonbenvie.com
Wed Aug 22 23:06:25 PDT 2012

I would say it is most definitely not the concern of Observe to watch reads
and between accessors and Proxies we have all the tools we need for that.
With the ability to keep present on notifications of changes via observe
it's actually possible to implement a mirror that can be emit change events
(by explicitly mirroring changes on the original target changes) and
provide the benefits of the observe api to listeners, and then implement
any kind of additional tracking on top of that either by using accessors or
being a proxy.