Test intl402/ch12/12.1/12.1.1_18.js problem

Nebojša Ćirić cira at google.com
Wed Aug 15 17:50:13 PDT 2012

Error message:

Option value true for property hour12 was not accepted; got undefined
instead.

If you create date formatter with:
var df = Intl.DateTimeFormat([], {hour12: true})

you get only day/month/year by default, no hour data. ICU will return M/d/y
pattern back, and you don't have enough data about hour12 value. As soon as
you request hour data you'll get some. I wonder if we should change the
spec to say that hour12 field makes sense only if hour field is present?

--
Nebojša Ćirić