Experimental implementation of Object.observe & JS Utility library now available

Andrea Giammarchi andrea.giammarchi at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 14:31:06 PDT 2012

if fixed-ish shape is not a performance issue then is fine, still I would
put in this fixed-ish shape a currentValue property, not only the oldValue
one, to avoid constantly and repeated checks to record.object[record.name]

If not holded, GC has to take care of them in any case, isn't it?
I know objects as arguments are better/easier to extend/maintain than fixed
callback contracts/signatures but sometimes the creation of an object per
each callback call, and with this mechanism I can see many of them, could
have a not desired cost in therms of memory and performances.

Thanks in any case for the reply.

br