Feedback on hypot and hypot2

Allen Wirfs-Brock allen at wirfs-brock.com
Mon Aug 13 19:16:10 PDT 2012

check out the current ES66 spec. draft.  Based upon discussions at the March TC39 meeting hypot2 was eliminated and an optional third argument as added to hypot.

Note that the new function names such as hypot are generally selected to match the names from widely used c libraries: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ak51JfLL8QLYdDBVcFZaMXhlY2d2RnM0TDVxLWlua3c&hl=en#gid=0

Allen