strawman for the := operator

Herby Vojčík herby at mailbox.sk
Wed Aug 8 08:12:47 PDT 2012

Thanks.

1. It has lot of typos (I remember two uses of := in examples in the
first half where in fact legacy = should have been plus there are a few
others, it would benefit from proofreading with someone with editing
access).

2. As was already mentioned, the super rebinding allows me to just

   iWantSuperHere := (class { m(...) {super....} }).prototype;

to get to generic super, but spec's lack of genericity must be worked
around this way (or similar). Which is probably different discussion
(and with this := around but with super still restricted to classes it
would look strange or maybe even ridiculous).

Herby