Re: What’s the best name for keyword parameters?

Axel Rauschmayer axel at rauschma.de
Mon Aug 6 13:10:55 PDT 2012

I agree. It would still be nice if we could find a common way of talking about this pattern (*in* the common lexicon). With the additional ES.next support, it is bound to become even more popular. It can feel like bikeshedding, but I think good naming matters. For example, I’m thankful for the term IIFE.

--
Dr. Axel Rauschmayer
axel at rauschma.de

home: rauschma.de