July 25, 2012 - TC39 Meeting Notes

Mark S. Miller erights at google.com
Wed Aug 1 13:07:16 PDT 2012

For non-legacy code, given classes and triangle, I don't see the
override mistake as much of a pain point. For co-existence of the
override mistake with legacy code, the only reasonable choice we've
come up with is
<http://code.google.com/p/es-lab/source/browse/trunk/src/ses/repairES5.js#347>,
which, as you can see, is painful, slow, and unreliable. But I have to
admit that it seems to work well enough in practice.

--
    Cheers,
    --MarkM