A few arrow function specification issues

Brendan Eich brendan at mozilla.org
Tue Apr 24 13:28:35 PDT 2012

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076759/quotes?qt=qt0440727

> I think our problem now is to disarm the array of toeguns while
> minimizing breakage as much as possible, and to avoid installing new
> toeguns. I think a focus on high integrity gives us a useful discipline.

Of course we'll never know, but I've argued something I *do* know: I
made JS mutable by default (all objects, almost all properties safe
constructor.prototype and perhaps some DOM ones) in 1995 because I knew
developers would have to monkey-patch it right away. I was counting on
that non-miracle to help save it.