A few arrow function specification issues

John J Barton johnjbarton at johnjbarton.com
Mon Apr 23 18:54:15 PDT 2012

+1 High integrity engineering of components supports low integrity
integration essential for low cost adaptable systems. We have scripting for
the same reason we carpenters. We could build a house using a computer
milling machine but no one could afford it; we don't want JavaScript to
enforce high precision at the cost of flexibility.
jjb