callable objects ?

Brendan Eich brendan at mozilla.org
Wed Apr 18 16:32:19 PDT 2012

The issue you may be missing (sorry if I'm mis-reading your post) is:
hostile proxy passed into module that detects private-named properties
on incoming objects. If the proxy has a handler that traps get, e.g.,
the private name will leak and the hostile party can now use it to
decorate a trojan.

So it seems to me the issue with direct proxies of whether the handler
has a relevant trap for a given access matters.

/be