Complete Minimal Classes

Axel Rauschmayer axel at rauschma.de
Fri Apr 6 14:41:21 PDT 2012

+1.

With a class expression and .{, you can also conceivably have constructor properties:

var MyClass = class extends Foo { ... ) . { /* constructor properties go here */ }

I don’t use constructor properties often, so I think it’s OK not to have them in MM classes (with the option of adding them e.g. in ES.next.next).

--
Dr. Axel Rauschmayer
axel at rauschma.de

home: rauschma.de