Protected Protocol

Kris Kowal kris.kowal at cixar.com
Tue Apr 3 08:00:12 PDT 2012

On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 1:49 AM, David Bruant <bruant.d at gmail.com> wrote:
> Le 02/04/2012 17:59, Irakli Gozalishvili a écrit :
> I remember that one of your complaints about namespaces was that inheritance
> was not supported. Do you think there is a workable middleground between
> namespaces and what I've showed here that would have the benefits of
> namespaces and inheritance?

Yes, prototypical namespaces are a slight revision away, and I believe
Irakli has already integrated that change in Jetpack.

https://gist.github.com/2047799

This gist illustrates parallel prototype chains between namespaces,
and how a namespace can have a common ancestor prototype for each
instance.

Kris Kowal