Do Maximally Minimal classes carry their weight?

Kevin Smith khs4473 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 06:04:12 PDT 2012

Hi Russ,

We can see from the examples that Allen posted that two features are used
in virtually every class definition:  a mechanism for carrying "private"
instance state, and properties attached to the constructor itself ("static"
members, if you'll pardon the misnomer).

I'm currently thinking that there are some issues with how we are currently
implementing private state using private names.  I'll post sometime this
week with my thoughts.

kevin