arrow function syntax simplified

Dmitry Soshnikov dmitry.soshnikov at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 01:30:05 PDT 2012

Oh, wait, just have read Crock's article on => functions. A Python's style of passing manual `this'? That's interesting (why it's not specified on the wiki? where Crockford took it from? did you discuss it in a close ECMA meeting?). Inconsistent again with other functions.

So, let's see, overall we have .. 6 types of functions in JS, and all have their own specific features. That's again interesting, if won't cause confusion.

Dmitry