Class Syntax Proposal, Complete With Arguments For and Examples.

Mark S. Miller erights at
Sun Sep 18 11:59:39 PDT 2011

On Sat, Sep 17, 2011 at 10:36 PM, Jonathan Dumaine <
jonathan.dumaine at> wrote:

> Hello Mark,
> I think mistake is a harsh word.

My apologies if it came across as harsh. I did not intend harshness, quite
that opposite. That's why I mentioned that the committee almost made the
same mistake -- to let you know you were in good company.

> Perhaps you could direct me to the discussion the committee has already had
> on this matter so I could better form my arguments?

It was brief and verbal. It may have been captured in the meeting notes. But
I don't think there's much more to say on this particular matter than what
I've said. I don't think much more was said at the time.