Globalization API Feedback - moar!

Anton Yatsenko anton.yacenko at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 22:25:53 PST 2011

Let me propose, guys:

If time for specification draft + vendors basic implementation less than time to implement fully module based API (get rid of globals at all), then another global name is a solution.

As this topic strategic targeted (IMO) I think it makes sense to draft both options — as a developer I don't care how to call needed method (using module or directly) in any case all tools will use wrappers, so basically:
local = Globalization;
and
local = Object.System.loaded['@globalization'];
are the same as much as methods API consistent.

In case I've missed point — sorry.

Anton.