Error objects: RangeError, TypeError, ValueError

Norbert Lindenberg ecmascript at norbertlindenberg.com
Mon Nov 28 12:30:25 PST 2011

Sounds like RangeError is the one to use for the Globalization API. If I don't hear objections, I'll remove ValueError from the spec, replace its uses with RangeError, and file a ticket against the language specification to have the word "numeric" removed from the description of RangeError.

Thanks,
Norbert