Nov 16 meeting notes

Peter van der Zee ecma at qfox.nl
Fri Nov 18 02:00:37 PST 2011

On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 10:02 PM, Brendan Eich <brendan at mozilla.com> wrote:
> On Nov 17, 2011, at 11:26 AM, Dean Landolt wrote:
>
>> Who can resist such a juicy bikeshed...

Please keep the general js api consistent. We don't use "count" for
anything to consider "the number of elements in the structure"
(actually, we don't use it at all), so why start now. It will create
more confusion and frustration to devs than the possible confusion of
the semantic interpretation of the word "length" in contrast with the
name of the structure. At some point I'm starting to wonder who we're
actually catering with these proposals...

- peter